60 Night Comfort Guarantee
We’ll exchange your bed if, after sleeping on it for 60 nights, you don’t find it comfortable.
All of our mattresses come with our 60 night’s sleep guarantee. During this time if you are unhappy with your mattress, we will switch for another of your choice, providing one of our mattress protectors has been fitted. Please note our sleep guarantee is not applicable to sales where a consultation has not been sought by the customer and no advice has been provided by sales staff. In the case of a mattress being unsuitable due to customer error we are unable to offer a refund due to sanitary concerns. All sleep guarantee returns are subject to a redelivery fee.
We know it takes a while to get used to your new bed. So if after 60 nights you don’t find your bed totally comfy, we’ll exchange it for a new one. You’ll need to have used a mattress protector to qualify, but we promise to make the whole exchange process quick and simple. All we ask is that you try your new mattress for at least 60 nights. Please note charges apply to the guarantee. Our standard conditions apply:
- The 60 nights have to be within eight weeks of delivery.
- You must be able to provide proof of purchase.
- You must use a mattress protector supplied by ourselves. We offer mattress protectors in store from just £28.00.
- We will only exchange the mattress, not the frame, where you have purchased a mattress and bed frame together.
- You can only exchange your mattress once under the guarantee.
- The guarantee does not apply to the colour, height or width of your bed.
- If you do opt for an exchange then you will be subject to a charge of 10% of the original bed value but at a minimum value of £25 and a re-delivery charge.
- You’ll also need to make up the price difference if you opt to exchange for a more expensive mattress.
- If the new mattress is cheaper unfortunately you won’t be eligible for a refund.
- Mattresses returned under the guarantee are only eligible for store credit and no payment refund can be given.